Scene hair comes in many different styles, the most common is the simply back-combed style, however, there are variants, and some totally different ways to do your hair for the scene.
"Sonic" Hair EditKristi Massacre with her all-black hair from 2011-2012.
How to: Sonic HairEdit
- Straighten all hair
- Get all hair above the ear (on the side you don't want the spikes on) to go to the other side (a.k.a an extreme side parting).
- Begin to tease the hair
- When it looks like the image, get gel and spike it!
Multi-color hair is generally a staple of the scene style, because it is unique. However, a lot of the time, the hair is dyed either one or two colors (for example, blonde fringe and black every where else), then a lot of extensions are put in, instead of the multitude of dyes being whacked onto the head.
How to:Multi-colored hairEdit
- Bleach all of your hair
- Dye the most of your hair the color you want, i.e blue
- After a week of your hair being dyed with the bleached bits still visible, dye the rest a different color, i.e black (note: with black dye, you don't need to bleach the hair, unless the black you want to use is lighter than your current hair)
- Buy lots of extensions in a multitude of colors, such as coontails, pruple, orange etc. Extensions are good because it helps protect your freshly-dyed hair, and if your school doesn't allow multi-color hair, you can take them out.